日本のことばと文化 初級1 A2 MARUGOTO Plus

How to add readings to the kanji

POST! -MY CASE- Lab Ver.

Theme: Introducing how we, husband and wife, split the chores!

When at home, take care of the baby as much as possible.

My friend, who recently had a baby daughter, Hide-kun,
told us about the division of roles with his wife.

Hide-kun

I live with my wife and daughter of 5 months. My wife doesn't have a job, so she does the cooking, cleaning, washing, and other things around the house for us. When we got married, my wife was working and was very busy, so I also did some of the cooking, cleaning, and even the ironing. My wife likes cooking and cleaning, so even if I did things, they're different than the way she does things, and so she always bothered by it. Now, the household chores are my wife's role.

When I'm at work, my wife does all the housework and watches our child, so when I'm at home, I try to take care of the baby as much as possible. Changing diapers, changing clothes, playing...

When my daughter gets a little bigger and no longer needs to be breast-fed, I want to make some time for my wife to relax on her own. It's because every day, she's doing the housework and taking care of our daughter. I'm excited just thinking about a date with just me and my daughter.

Master

There are still many women who think that housework is their job…

Imootochan

For me, if he is willing to do it for me, I'll ask him to…

Gucchan

My husband does the cooking and laundry, and sometimes the cleaning too. He is better at making pasta than I am!

Dansan

No matter the result, don't complain about it!!

On weekends, we go to the supermarket together as a family. We buy a week's worth of groceries and things like that have run out.

Almond

The supermarket should be crowded (because it's a weekend)…

Noerin

I also go to the supermarket and buy everything on weekends!

Imootochan

Shopping as a happy family! Nice!

My wife makes us food. On this day, she's making a root vegetable hamburg steak, with fish teriyaki and a salad. She thinks of a healthy, nutritiously balanced meal for us every day.

Almond

I love hamburg steak!

Noerin

Please teach me an easy recipe that has a good nutritional balance!

Madeleine

If it was me, it would be either the root vegetable hamburg steak or the fish teriyaki! Extravagant!iine_small_iconImootochan

Since my daughter became 5 months old, we read picture books to her every day. The time I can spend with my daughter every day is limited, so it's very important to me.

Madeleine

It's exciting waiting for her to start speaking!

Master

Around this age is nice, I think!

Recently, we went on a shrine visit near my wife's parent's house. We wished for our daughter to be raised happily and healthily.

Gucchan

I went on a shrine visit when my daughter was born too. Nostalgic~!

We spent August 26th, 2013 like this!

※Click to view larger size

No-10_B-2_topic1_ito_s

Page Top