日本のことばと文化 初級1 A2 MARUGOTO Plus

How to add readings to the kanji

POST! -MY CASE- Lab Ver.

Theme: I've given this kind of present

Making people feel happy with my present

Noerin

Imagining the happy face of the recipient as I choose, or slightly changing the gift… I like to give presents. More than giving presents on the usual occasions like birthdays or Christmas, I am more enthusiastic about giving presents for smaller events.

Wrapping Picture Service
Wrapping Picture Service

When I give presents to friends that live far away, I often use internet shopping. There are many kinds of items and it's convenient.

Recently, as a service, after your item has been wrapped, they will send you a picture of it. The ability to know how the items I chose was wrapped makes me feel at ease. Because I think wrapping is very important, this service makes me very happy.

This present is what I gave to a relative's child for her first birthday. It was very cute, so they were very happy!

Imootochan

I often buy presents on the internet, but I didn’t know about this service.

Gucchan

I didn’t know either!

Madeleine

When I gave a present recently, I wish they had this service.

Almond

Great Japan!

Wrapping a memory from a trip
Wrapping a memory from a trip

I like to take pictures, so I often give pictures as a present. Recently, I went on a trip with a friend. This is a picture I took then that I gave as a present.

I made an album using paper and ribbons, placed a few pictures in it, burned the rest of the pictures to a CD-R and put it in a pocket in the back of the album. I bought all of the materials at the 100 yen shop. It was very easy to make!

It was fun to recall the memories of the trip as I made it and it made my friend happy, so I was happy as well.

Imootochan

If I got something like this, I would be so happy!!素敵

Mini Bouquet for Home Parties
Mini Bouquet for Home Parties

When I am invited to a home party, I often bring a mini bouquet with me. At the right price (300 to 500 yen), the wrapping is simple. They aren't big, full flowers, but a cute mini bouquet, so people are happy. You can put it in a flower vase or cup just the way it is, and it makes your table top very flowery.

The price and size make it easy for people to accept them, so it's easy for me to give as well.

Madeleine

I will use this idea!

Master

I haven't really been to many home parties. I'm jealous…

Dansan

Yeah, if you receive an expensive brand, the pressure to return the favor is high.

Useful Wrapping Items
Useful Wrapping Items

These are the wrapping goods I have at my home. I bought almost everything at the 100 yen shop, but it's very useful. With wrapping paper and ribbons, just changing the way something is wrapped can make an original present. It can even make something that wasn't so expensive look like a great present! (lol).

When I'm wrapping, I think about the person's favorite color and pattern and choose a ribbon or wrapping paper that way.

Imootochan

When you give something cheap, the wrapping becomes part of it…

Gucchan

I want to get a present from Noerin! How do I get one?? あこがれ

Page Top