日本のことばと文化 初級1 A2 MARUGOTO Plus

How to add readings to the kanji

POST! -MY CASE- Lab Ver.

Theme: My particularities! Japanese things or foreign things?

In my house, there are many electronic products, so when I buy
them, there are many different points to focus on.

Madeleine

Even overseas, I hear that Japanese brand electronic items are high quality and dependable. But, recently, foreign brands have also started becoming very strong. In my house, the electronic products are mostly Japanese, but I didn't buy them because they were "Japanese Brands". I also have some products from foreign brands. When I decide on what to buy, I think about these points.

When I bought an Electric Kettle, I chose by the
When I bought an Electric Kettle, I chose by the "Design"

I liked the design of this electric kettle so I bought it.

My family often drinks tea, so I boil water many times during the day. A regular kettle takes a lot of time, and a pot that can keep the water hot costs money in electricity, so I bought this French made electric kettle a few years ago. In 1 minute, it can boil just the amount of water you need, so it's convenient.

This is the second one I've bought for my house. This brand's design is simple, so I've come to like it, and I will continue to use this brand's products in the future.

Almond

I have this!!

Gucchan

I am using a Japanese one. Even if it falls over, it won't spill, so it's safe.

Madeleine

Wow… Next time I buy one, I'll think about this.

When I bought a PC, I chose by the
When I bought a PC, I chose by the "Sense of Security"

The desktop PCs in my house are always by the same Japanese maker. I've been using them for over 10 years, so I feel very secure. This is maybe the fifth one I've bought?

The reason why I pick this maker is because my father's company has business deals with them. If anything goes wrong, they can take care of it for me. Also, when I buy a new computer, the way of use is similar, so I feel secure.

Noerin

It's nice to have a maker you're decided on. I always end up wavering every time…iine_small_iconGucchan

Imootochan

I have also been buying the same maker since the first time I bought a computer.iine_small_iconAlmond

When I bought an Oven Toaster, I chose by the
When I bought an Oven Toaster, I chose by the "Special Features"

I bought this toaster for my father's birthday present. It's special feature is that it can bake rice cakes very deliciously! My father loves rice cakes, so I searched for something that can bake delicious rice cakes, and it ended up being a Japanese maker.

Using this toaster, we can make good baked rice cakes, and my family can toast bread to their liking. My family likes the outside of bread a little crispy but the inside soft. The door can be easily removed, so it's easy to clean, so I like the toaster very much.

Imootochan

I feel that Japanese products seem to think about the user a lot, and put a lot of work into the details.

Gucchan

But if there's too many features, I can never figure out how to use it… Is just me?

When I bought a portable music player, I chose by the
When I bought a portable music player, I chose by the "Functions"

I like to listen to music, but I also love to listen to the radio. So I searched for a portable music player with a large capacity and the ability to listen to the radio. I found a player by a Korean maker. There are players by Japanese makers that can listen to the radio, but this can also record!

But, recently, we can listen to the radio with smartphones, so I haven't used it as much recently...

Master

Japanese players can't record!! I didn't know that!びっくり

Page Top