日本のことばと文化 初級1 A2 MARUGOTO Plus

How to add readings to the kanji

POST! -MY CASE- Lab Ver.

Theme: I, too, am enjoying foreign culture in Japan♪

Spanish lessons are merely an entrance

Gomachan

I think I am a very curious person. I enjoy encountering foreign and Japanese cultures, and meeting and speaking with people in various fields. In regards to foreign culture, since my feeling is "I want to know more!", I feel like "I wish I could speak that country's language." So, until now, I have studied English, Spanish, and Chinese.

Now, only twice a month, but I am studying Spanish again. I felt like when I visit a Spanish-speaking country, I'll need to speak the language, so I thought I should study. Now, in a one hour lesson, through learning new words and culture, gaining new knowledge, and I learn about the way of thinking of my teacher from Spain, so I am growing. It's fun, so I can continue taking the lesson!

Scene from a Spanish lesson. The teacher is good at listening to others talk.

Almond

Hola!

Dansan

I see. When teaching Japanese, I'll be careful.

As a class, we made a cake from Mt. Montserrat in Catalonia. The people climbing was the teacher's idea. This kind of thing is fun.

Madeleine

Recently, I went to this mountain! There were a lot of people climbing the mountain, so it really did feel like this!!iine_small_iconGomachan

Noerin

Wow. Not only Spanish lessons?いいね

Gomachan

I was asked to do this!

This is a thing from when I visited Madrid, Spain. It's appealing to see everyone's daily lives and townscapes and alleys. Spanish was useful!

Dansan

Even if you speak a little, you feel like the world is widened.iine_small_iconImootochan

Master

I have been asked "ドンデエスタ ムッセオプラード?"on the street before. Then, a lot of people gathered.iine_small_iconGomachan

Noerin

I also love Spain!

Madeleine

I also love alleys!iine_small_iconGomachan

For work, I teach foreigners Japanese, so I am able to encounter many different foreign cultures!

Gucchan

Me too!

Page Top