日本のことばと文化 初級1 A2 MARUGOTO Plus

How to add readings to the kanji

POST! -MY CASE- Lab Ver.

Theme: I'm practicing! My Staying Healthy Methods

Take a slow bath and relax.

My husband's way of staying healthy is being in the bath for a looooong time. He wants to introduce it to everyone.

Yasu

Every day, I do work using a computer. By night time, the area around my back, shoulders and neck becomes painful.

Since about 6 months ago, every night before heading to bed, to remove the tiredness from my body, I started taking a 30 minute bath. In 39 degree, slightly warm water, I dip into the water up to my neck. There, I sweat and my blood starts flowing easier, so my whole body can feel relaxed. It feels very good! I became able to sleep very well at night. I read a book that I like while in the bath, so 30 minutes is over very quickly.

Master

On weekends, my wife takes a sitting bath. After that, my junior-high aged daughter takes a sitting bath. My turn for a bath doesn't really come up…

Dansan

39 degrees is cold, don't you catch a cold?iine_small_iconMadeleine

On this day, before going to bed, I took a bath from around 11:30pm for 30 minutes

Almond

So long!iine_small_iconGomachan

Imootochan

I know that taking a long relaxing bath is good for your body, but when I can't be bothered, I end up taking a shower…

Noerin

Don’t the books get wet?

This is what adjusts the water's temperature. It also has a clock, so it's convenient.

Noerin

At my house, it speaks!

Gucchan

My house too! "The bath is ready" and so on.iine_small_iconGomachan

In summer, after I sweat a lot in the bath, the cool wind of the air conditioner feels great!!

Almond

You may catch a cold…

Master

When I was small, I was told my stomach would get cold… Ahh, this is about a fan.

Gomachan

Not beer?!?笑い

Page Top