日本のことばと文化 初級1 A2 MARUGOTO Plus

How to add readings to the kanji

POST! -MY CASE- Lab Ver.

Theme: I'm practicing! My Staying Healthy Methods

By playing golf, your mind and body get stronger.

My friend since I was in my 20's has been keeping up his health via his hobby, golf.

Toru-san

While having fun with your friends, you can have fun moving your body with golf. For me, it's a sport that helps me take care of my mind and body's balance.

Around 30 years ago, when I was working in Malaysia, I started to play golf. I was in my twenties. Until now, I have worked in 5 different countries for a total of 15 years working abroad and I was able to have fun playing golf in those countries. By playing golf, in the middle of nature, you can interact with many different kinds of people. I want to continue spreading my circle of golf friends around here in Japan as well as around the world.

Playing 18 holes of golf takes around 4 hours. It's good exercise.

Dansan

18 holes, you walk about 4 to 5 kilometers. I'm not that good, so I end up walking more …

When you take a swing, you use muscles that you don't usually use. I go to the gym and train the muscles I need for golf.

Madeleine

Wow. Does the gym have the specialty tools to train with?

Noerin

Does golf take away the fat around your stomach? If it does, I want to try it maybe…

I enjoy playing golf all around the world. This is a French golf course.

Almond

Wow!

Gomachan

Ohhhhhhhh! Is it expensive?

Imootochan

The building is like a castle! Golf courses are different depending on the country, so it's interesting.iine_small_iconMadeleine Gucchan

One of the things I look forward to is eating lunch with my friends while talking about golf.

Noerin

My father likes golfing too.

Master

Beer after golfing really is the best!

Page Top