日本のことばと文化 初級1 A2 MARUGOTO Plus

How to add readings to the kanji

POST! -MY CASE- Lab Ver.

Theme: I'm practicing! My Staying Healthy Methods

More than variety, balance. Eating in order is important.

Gomachan

For my health, I don't do anything special. But, I try to eat food that I made myself and use organic cooking seasoning as much as possible.

Also, I changed the order of how I eat rice and the main dish. From when I was small, I was taught to eat rice, the main dish, then rice again, as another main dish. But, about 4 months ago, I read in a book to eat vegetables first, then fish or meat, and lastly rice.

Since I started to eat in that order, I have been able to wake up right away in the mornings, I've gotten less headaches, and I feel better than before. Because of this, I am going to continue to eat in this way. In reality, this is the same way as the older traditional Japanese course meals. It seems like people long ago knew that the order in which we eat was important.

Madeleine

Recently, I too have started asking for no rice in the beginning. Eating warm rice last is really happy!

Master

I didn’t know that.

Gucchan

For me, no matter what I do, I always eat the rice with the main dish together!

My meal August 2nd. Recently, I've changed the order in which I eat, so my body is feeling better

Almond

Wow!

Master

Wow, really? What number is beer?

Start with lots of vegetables. Try to not use a lot of dressing.

Noerin

Oh no…

Recently, I learned you can make mayonnaise using tofu. If you make your own cooking seasoning, it's safer and better for your body.

Imootochan

I tried some too! It's not only healthy, but very deliciousiine_small_iconGucchan

Gomachan

When I make some, I give it to people.

Madeleine

I'll get the vegetables ready!

My recent fad ingredient is okara (Soy pulp). It's made from the leftovers of pureed soy beans.

Madeleine

When I was in elementary school and tried okara for the first time, I remember it was so bad that I wrote about it in my diary. 笑い Now I love it!

Gucchan

Goma-chan's okara salad is like a potato salad. It was so delicious!!

Gomachan

Okara is cheap! My recipes have increased!

Page Top